PINNACLE'S CAMPUS PROGRAM
Pinnacle Education’s brick-and-mortar schools are best suited for students who like more daily support, but still would like the flexibility to design their own learning plan and control their schedule.
Pinnacle Education operates five charter high schools in Arizona, two in Tempe, and one each in Mesa, Casa Grande, and Nogales. Click here to see which high school is closest to you.
Students who choose to attend one of our campuses will select a block of time during which they will complete their 6-week courses at the school of their choice. The time blocks are listed below.
On-Campus students can take advantage of our 4 hour block schedule and sign-up for one of the following:
- 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MST (Monday – Friday)
- 11:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. MST (Monday – Friday)
- 4:00 p.m. – 9 p.m. MST (Monday – Thursday)
What makes Pinnacle Education’s high schools unique:
- Student engagement with teacher and lab instructors – Students can email or call their online course teachers at any time to get additional help, and can work with lab instructors face-to-face at any one of our Pinnacle campuses.
- Personalized Learning Plan – When a student first enrolls, he or she works with a counselor to develop a Personalized Learning Plan (PLP), which tailors Pinnacle’s courses to meet the student’s specific academic needs.
- High degree of interaction between students and teachers -- Through use of customized software, teachers can instantly see where students are with their coursework and our system prompts them to contact any student who needs academic help.
- Graduation plan – Upon enrollment, counselors work with each student to perform an academic audit that analyzes their academy history, and also to create a graduation plan to ensure the student has all the credit needed to graduate.
- World of Work – Through World of Work, one of our site programs, students obtain jobs with local businesses that allow them to earn valuable career experience, academic credit and a paycheck.
- Support Groups -- Young Men's and Women's support groups.
Contact an enrollment advisor to learn more.